Over the past two years, the meeting has been taking place online, however, AIS'22 will take a Hybrid format. Here, the focus is on seamless collaboration and on content sharing both in-room and online making the meetings as intuitive and straightforward as face-to-face meetings. Remote delegates will join the meeting via Meetecho while In-person /onsite delegates will sit together in a dedicated meeting venue.
The Summit will abide by the COVID-19 protocols prevailing in Mauritius. At the moment, we are limited to having a maximum of 50 delegates onsite.
The main meeting room will stick to the Max 50 pax rule. We will provide other meeting rooms from which the onsite delegates will be able to follow the meeting.
The AIS Secretariat will provide regular updates to the AIS’22 Delegates on the current COVID-19 evolution in Mauritius. Otherwise, those intending to attend the summit in person are advised to check the latest updates and relevant information at besafemorice and subscribe to the AIS’22 mailing list.
AIS'22 takes place on the beautiful island of Mauritius. More information here regarding the venue, accommodation, and travel information.
- Delegates should contact the Mauritian Embassy in their Country of Residence six to eight weeks prior to travel, to determine if they require a visa, can secure a visa on arrival or must apply for a visa in advance.
- Click here to review the requirements for all countries.
- If you are transiting through other countries to get to Mauritius, please check if you require transit visas.
- You can check here for the documents that are required for those who need visas to enter Mauritius.
- Delegates can download their letter of Invitation when registering online.
- We recommend the following taxi services for your airport pick-up.
- A taxi counter is available at the exit point of the airport in the Tour Operator hall. The cost of the trip is 80 USD. The taxi counter works in collaboration with the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA).
- You can also contact Mr Azmal Permessur, email: email@example.com, phone number: (+230)5 251 36 10/5 8116757 for your airport pick-up. The cost of one trip is 70 USD.
COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- The Republic of Mauritius has since dropped the requirement for all incoming visitors to present a negative PCR test before being allowed into Mauritius.Delegates arriving in Mauritius however be required to undergo an antigen test at the hotel on the day of arrival. If a test is positive, the delegate will be transferred to a public medical institution for treatment. Delegates travelling to Mauritius must have COVID-19 health cover on their travel insurance. Incoming delegates must also complete a Passenger Health Self-Declaration Form and Passenger Locator Form before travelling, this is available here.
- Delegates intending to undertake essential travel to Mauritius should monitor airline websites for information on flights and should be aware of the Mauritian government’s requirements for incoming passengers. Bookings will be subject to approval by the authorities.
- It is mandatory to obtain a COVID-19 Insurance Health Cover.
- Unvaccinated Delegates must book a quarantine stay (the stay is 14nights).
- Delegates will take a mandatory COVID-19 Rapid test on arrival to their hotels.
- More information is available here>>https://mauritiusnow.com/